I am back on this blog and excited to announce that I have launched my own business. I will be releasing a website in due course but can take enquiries through the blog, email and twitter.
After gaining my Ph.D and lecturing for 6 years I have decided to combine my interests in order to work around my home life and existing commitments. I can be very flexible in my working hours and packages.
My consultancy business offers a variety of specialist services which include:
- 40 years experience of nutrition advice, diet plans, exercise seminars, gym design proposals, funding advice, gym marketing, product placement. This is an exclusive service as only a small number of places are available.
- Qualitative researcher services such as literature reviews, research design, data collection, data analysis, writing reports.
- Advice and coaching for undergraduate students and postgraduate students.
- Coaching for businesses and charities on gender, sex work and engagement.
- Design and delivery of training.
- Design and facilitation of workshops with a sociological/criminological perspective- examples are Craftivism workshops, photo ethnography workshops, guided walks, female empowerment workshops.
- Social media communications and blog outputs and evaluations.
- Life coaching and mentoring.
- Experience of communications, promotions, marketing, liaising with partner organizations and venues.
- 10 years experience within the night time entertainment industry. Can advise on hosting, customer experience, training and social media presence.
- Experience of working with vulnerable groups and developing inclusive communities.
- Guest lecturing and pastoral support.
- Ability to travel within the UK to offer assessments and tailor programmes to meet your needs.
I am very excited about my new venture and the interest I am already receiving. Please feel free to contact me.